The L‑ENO EnOcean Interface integrates wireless self-powered sensors and micro-energy devices seamlessly into building automation with the use of L‑INX Automation Servers, the L‑ROC Room Controller, the LIOB-AIR Controllers, the L‑DALI Controllers and the L‑GATE Universal Gateways. The L‑ENO Interface only needs to be connected to the USB port. The L‑ENO device is bus-powered over USB and detected automatically.
The L-ENO EnOcean Interfaces are available in three different versions for worldwide use:
- LENO-800 Europe: 868 MHz band
- LENO-801 USA/Canada: 902 MHz band
- LENO-802 Japan: 928 MHz band
- EnOcean Interface for L‑INX, L‑ROC, LIOB‑AIR, L‑GATE and L‑DALI.
- Supports all common EnOcean Profiles (EEPs) for sensors and actuators.
- Configurable through device templates supplied by the L-INX Configurator software.
- Web UI for Teach-In, signal strength, and value test.
- Easy device replacement.
- External antenna included.
- Connected to the L‑INX Automation Server, L‑ROC Room Controller, LIOB-AIR Controllers, L-DALI Controllers or L‑GATE Gateway via USB 2.0.
- Support of multi-channel EnOcean devices.
- Encrypted wireless connection if the EnOcean device supports this function.
- Supports Mailbox function for sleepy actuators (e.g., battery-powered radiator valve).
- Dimensions (mm): 27 x 89 x 60 (L x W x H).
DIN rail mounting following DIN 42880, top hat rail EN 50022. Connected with a standard USB 2.0 cable, max. 5 m