The KNX-Interface LKNX-300 allows the LINX Automation Servers, the LROC-102 Room Controller, and the LGATE-95x Universal Gateways to interface to KNX devices connected to a KNX TP1 Bus. The LKNX-300 Interface needs to be connected to the EXT-Port on the L-INX/L-ROC/L-GATE devices.
For the KNX integration, L-INX / L-ROC / L-GATE devices use an ETS4 project. The project data is exported from the ETS4 software and then imported in the LINX-Configurator. Thus, up to 1 000 data points from the KNX network can be used by the L-INX / L-ROC / L-GATE devices on each port supporting KNXnet / IP or KNX TP1.
- Dimensions (mm): 55 x 100 x 60 (L x W x H).
- KNX TP1 Interface for LINX ‑ 12x / 15x / 22x, LROC-10x and LGATE-95x.
- Access to a maximum of 1 000 KNX data points via KNX TP1 (L-INX / L-ROC / L-GATE).
- Configurable through ETS4 software via XML import.
- Connected to the L-INX Automation Server, L-ROC Room Controller or LGATE-95x Gateway via port EXT.
DIN rail mounting following DIN 43880, top hat rail EN 50022. Attachable or connected with a 3-wire cable, max. 1 m.